August = Abundance

  Jumping on the Miracle-Go-Round

The end of August is around the corner. It has been a month with endless possibilities to tune into the frequency of Abundance. 

August brought us the Lions Gate Portal which peaked on 8/8. It was my first proper celebration and wow did it deliver. 

This Portal is like a cosmic abundance festival, occurring yearly when a specific superspiritual alignment happens in the sky. In numerology 8 is the number of Abundance so the occurrence of 8/8 energised that frequency to the heavens. 
Did you tune in? 

 If not don't worry Abundance is always around and I've been doing our homework! 
At the beginning of 2023, I set the intention that I would like to focus on two aspects of my personal journey - The Witch Wound and Money.

Wounds of all sorts 

 If you haven't heard of the Witch Wound, maybe you've felt it without having a name for it. It is a spiritual or psychological wound that can stem from past lives and subconscious programming from families, religions, cultures or institutions. The word witch still today creates fear - I once had a date ask me with a very concerned look on his face "Are you a witch?" 

It reminded me of the misconception of Spiritual work and how well the conditioning runs through our veins from the past. Firstly "witches" were persecuted in horrendous ways without any evidence while the masses were conditioned to believe that these women were evil and should be feared. It's sad to think the majority were brainwashed to fear these women and not the groups of people that set other humans alight! The last thing controlling structures need is a bunch of people believing in their own internal power outside of religion and ruling structures. 

My own witch wound surprised me and became clear when I began thinking of "coming out" of the Psychic Medium closet. Very often I would experience all I can describe as an irrational powerful fear. This fear was attached to talking openly about my experiences, practices and beliefs. If you are reading this you probably have an interest in Spirituality .. are you out loud and proud? 

I meet many people who worry about what their friends, family or even strangers will think about their so-called woo-woo ways. I get it! We all want to fit in or be liked but I can promise you that sometimes that uncomfortable feeling is linked to past life trauma that needs some attention. Check it out if this sparks something in you. 

Attention is exactly what I gave my wound, I booked a Spiritual Course to surround myself with like-minded witchy women and took on energetical healing like it was a hobby. 
I share the above with you because I want you to know how powerful your unique healing can be, it can be a catalyst for so many other things in your life. Once I worked my way through my 12-week programme, the traumas of the past felt transmuted. 

I felt proud and so at peace with letting the world know that I love connecting to other dimensions and bringing evidence back from passed-over loved ones. Yup, this witch ain't got no more wounds! I've started becoming a magnet for readings, I've had professional scientists reach out to me, that fear had blocked so many wonderful connections and my new expanded authenticity has become my most powerful healing force. I want you to feel this inner peace, it's possible, it's priceless and you deserve it. 

Then something wonderful happened and it's only recently dawned on me. 

During the Lions Gate Portal, I entered a competition open to the public on Instagram. The prizes were other Spiritual Courses, I glanced over them quickly and moved on. A few weeks later I was walking with a friend in the woods(sounds witchy - love it ! ) and we were discussing courses that focused on the energetics of Money and Abundance, he named a few he had seen and we carried on our merry little way. The following day I was notified that I had won a course. A course my friend had mentioned the day before and a few days before the Lions Gate Peak on 8/8.  The course is called Money Medicine and it's worth hundreds of pounds. I mean that feels pretty spiritually synchronised. 
Thank you, Universe 

I believe that healing can elevate our frequency and create so many more magical manifestations. Just by having the intention of healing and taking action the Universe once again delivered a miraculous set of opportunities to fulfill my wishes. That's how easy it can be so if you are putting off healing or investing in yourself this is a reminder that you don't know what chain reaction that first little step will cause. JUST DO IT! 

Grounding - the magic and math of money 

I've now spent the last few weeks working through the energetics and spiritual perspective of money and abundance while also grounding myself in the very real physical world of the UK financial sector. Being new to the country my recent days have comprised of understanding capital gains tax, ISAs and funds made from stocks and bonds (just saying these words makes me feel like I should be wearing a blue suit) Again I share this because the combination of physical and spiritual, masculine and feminine is always your most powerful bet. You always contain the perfect combination, it's available to utilise. 

August has been a spiritually special month with 2X Full Moons- the last one due on the 31st - what a way to end the month. With practically all the planets in retrograde (not really - only 6 of them), I hope you've used all the energies available and done all the things to set yourself up for personal greatness or that uniquely light you up in this world. Come on, I wanna see you rise, honey! 

The world needs all the happy and healthy people coming together to work towards raising the vibration of this beautiful planet - and guess what that starts with you working on you. 

As always and forever and ever  if you need any help or support Im a DM away 
@ the_manifesting_medium 
I can't wait to see what the rest of 2023 brings for us all

If you wanna learn more about the Lions Gate Portal check out this blog  Lions Gate Portal

Happy Healing & Manifesting X 














Comments

Popular Posts