Bali: A honeymoon with my higher self

 



Eat Pray Love on steroids

It's 4:38 AM and Im meditated up and journaled down already. This sort of jetlag I have not experienced before. I love getting up at sunrise but 3AM is a bit wild even for this hippy so I've decided to use this powerful time before the around me world wakes up to practice my craft of writing about the deep stuff. Being in Bali has confirmed something for me that I can no longer run away from so grab your drink of choice, sit back and open your mind


 (take your judgy pants off)


I've come to know many things about myself lately one of those things is small talk bores the daylights out of me. Surface-level living is something I am incapable of doing these days, and writing has helped me in this regard. Vulnerability is something that feels so natural to me, people often tell me I'm brave to write about the things I do, I honestly just like being honest. It's a way to set yourself free. 


Authentic truth is the new black 

If you have read any of my previous ramblings you will know almost 3 years ago I left my job and moved to the United Kingdom with 40kgs of luggage and only BIG dreams. I was convinced I was going to be a therapist. The global pause of Covid -Lockdown became an opportunity for me to be real with myself, confront my limiting beliefs and give my dreams another go. 

I had been training for this all my life, I was my first client. Overcoming anxiety and dealing with all my big T trauma in life set me up to hold an empathetic space for others that fills my heart and soul with so much joy. I was always the go-to person for emotional troubles with others, I would constantly hear things such as "I've never told anyone that before" yet I had no self-belief. I didn't go to university and chalked up all my accomplishments to luck. It took one conversation with my therapist that gave me the courage to just go for it 

"I think you will make a wonderful therapist" 

It took someone else's belief for me to shut the inner critic down for good! I hope this could spark that within you. We all possess skills that we don't acknowledge because they feel natural. What comes so naturally to you that you take it for granted? If you are reading this and have a dream, do not let that inner critic win. 

I didn't even know what a chakra was 

Have you ever started down a path only to be REALLY surprised by the actual destination? 

In 2020 I restarted my studies to become a therapist, I was scientific AF! I had spent most of my life concentrating on physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing so all that was left was this thing called a soul. Spiritual health seemed like the next step. I started a dedicated meditation practice and began studying a coaching course run by Jay Shetty. An x monk superstar. His teaching resonated with me because they were backed by science but had plenty of workings from ancient wisdom which intrigued me. 

After I qualified I deep dove into spirituality, 2 years later I sit writing this with recently Balinesian Sharman opened chakras and coming out to the world as a Medium. 

What the fffff ? 

A few spiritual awakenings later and I am the person that communicates with your passed-over loved ones. Believe me, I am just as shocked. Every time I pick up some relevant information I still can not believe it but the joy, love and hope I witness from the receiver is like nothing I've experienced before. I'm starting to witness the healing that comes from these readings. 

Meditation turned me into a medium 

I'm guessing the counselling studies were in preparation for the emotions I would need to house when delivering a reading. I am still trying to wrap my head around this new skill and Bali was my best friend. After reading Eat Pray Love I was drawn to Bali and in 2022 I put Bali on my vision board. 
I had no clue where the funds were going to come from but as usual, the Universe delivered. 

I'm starting to understand why it's called the Island of the Gods.  It's so normal there, it brought me so much comfort and time to think about how this was going to fit into my life. It really did feel like I was on honeymoon with my higher self, I was able to be really honest about my next challenging chapter of honouring my authentic truth. Setting up goals and wondering about how I was going to use this to bring light to the world. What an honour. 

Meditation is something that has changed my life forever, it's a practice that I would encourage you to try but do not worry it won't turn you into a medium unless you want it to. It's a way to communicate with your soul and reach your higher self, god, the universe or whatever way you believe.  Or just calm your central nervous system, if you are still scientifically driven - there is plenty of science showcasing how impactful meditating is on the brain. 

Back to the woo-woo, the truth is I had a few clairaudient ( the soul’s capacity to capture audio or sound information from beyond the limits of the physical sense of hearing ) moments as a child but had no clue what on earth these premonitions were and then life got in the way. I'm not special or uniquely gifted, the truth is we all can develop psychic skills but it takes a lot of inner work and practice. 
Mediumship is just taking these skills to another level. 

Now it's your turn 

Are you taking control? 
Are you showing up to your life? 
Are you giving your dreams a real shot? 
Are you being brave and healing the parts of you that need it? 
When last have you gotten out of autopilot to wonder about your life from above? 
When last have you gotten out of that comfort zone and done something beneficial in search of your higher self? 


2023 feels like it's just begun and this is your invitation to join me on the higher- self-hike. 
I am starting to see clients before hours, after hours and on weekends so if there is something you would like to chat about please reach out via my socials. 

With a small part-time capacity 
I am opening up to 1-1 coaching again and currently doing card readings and mediumship readings.

I am here to help- always. 

Sending you so much love & healing light 
mrs_manifestion_ 

 or the_manifesting_meduim - what do you think? ;) 


P.S. If you are curious about the Spiritual world a good starting point is Chakras so here is an article I can highly recommend. 

Comments

Popular Posts